Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's Link

~Today's link:

Today I'm posting a link for all those preschoolers out there.

Have you ever tried to get a 3yo to sit still for any length of time? I often struggle with things to keep the Grub busy while Monkey is doing his schoolwork . I know she's old enough to begin learning things herself, but her attention span is about 5 minutes long. When I found this site I was excited. It offers tons of things to keep her occupied, and allows me to have a variety of activities available to switch up things for her when the inevitable boredom sets in. I hope you enjoy today's link:

Providing links to lesson plans, worksheets,
tips,activities and more for your preschool child!


And, because I missed posting yesterday here's a bonus link (another site with daily links to free homeschool stuff):

The Homeschool FREEBIE of the Day!

No comments: